Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Fourth Month Birthday Noah Sean!

Noah Sean is Four Months Old...
Old enough to rock his Jordans!


And trust me, he has the personality to go with these kicks.


Mom, do these make me look fly?


My Amazing Noah -
How are you four months old already?  Your daddy says it seems like you should be a toddler to him, but these past four months have gone by so quickly for me.  You have grown so fast, and have gone from the 10th percentile to the 25th percentile on the growth charts.  You are really developing a personality these days, and I cannot wait to see how much more you shine in the months to come.  You full on belly laughed at me while I sang "Old McDonald" and snorted like a pig a few weeks ago, and you have been giving me sweet laughs ever since.  You are smiling so much more.  You still wake up cranky, but I get a few more sweet smiles than I used to from Three Month Noah.  


You are getting so great at holding toys and objects.  You can see me and daddy across the room, and you follow our every move.  You love toys that are soft or make crunchy noises. You especially love your lamb lovey when you take naps in the swing.  Your favorite activity is standing on my lap and pressing against my legs.  You are enjoying tummy time more these days, and you seem to be getting closer to rolling over.  

We are still swaddling you, but you are very good at breaking out lately.  You love music, and you love when I sing to you.  You also love being carried around as much as possible, but you don't like me to put you in my carrier. I wish you liked it more...I'd get a lot more done around the house.  You are ready for bed around 7 or 7:30 pm and sometimes you sleep til 6 in the morning and sometimes you wake us up throughout the night.  You are unpredictable for sure!  You love, love, love your hands and fingers, and they have replaced the pacifier for the most part.  

We took you to your Mother's Day Out orientation, and you will begin going next month.  I think you will like it because you enjoy being busy, but I am going to be so sad.  If I had my wish, we would spend every day together!

Your daddy and I (and Scarlett when you aren't screaming) love you so much.  We look at you and can't believe how handsome you are and that you are equal parts of us.  You are a miracle and a gift from God.  Our handsome prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment