Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whodunit?

Happy Halloween Everyone! I hope you all had a fun and spooktacular day! Today was pretty uneventful, but last night I celebrated the holiday with a group of friends who invited me to their 80's Murder Mystery Party. Unfortunately, Michael couldn't be a part of the mystery because he traveled this weekend to Georgia for a Samford football game. So, I went solo as my character "Jessica Bunny!" I played the part of an 80's washed up Hollywood writer who changed her name to Jessica Bunny because she wanted everyone to know she was the woman behind the famous femme fatale in Who Framed Ralph Bunny!

My character was a spoof of Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and everyone else's character had their own interpretation of a famous 80's icon. There was Spunky Brewster, Pauly Abdul, Fadonna, Debbie Gribson, Lindy Lauper, and Alligator Dundee. I love the 80's, so it was fun to see everyone dressed up!

In round 3, Spunky Brewster and myself were the only characters who guessed the murderer! Lindy Lauper, an animal rights activist and animal lover killed Alligator Dundee because he saw her eating a Magwai burger. None of us really figured out what a Magwai was, but we all assumed it was an animal and it was meat! It was pretty corny....but so were the 80's!

I had a lot of fun at my first Murder Mystery Party, and I hope all of you had your own fun this weekend! Here are some pictures from the party.

Me as Jessica Bunny with "Muffy" the Valley Girl and Debbie Gribson!

Alligator Dundee and Muffy, who are expecting their first little alligator in real life!

Me, Muffy, and her little lap dog!

Alligator Dundee was murdered with a rubiks cube!




Scarlett was bored with the whole thing!

2 comments:

  1. A Mogwai is a Gremlin!
    Looks like you had a lot of fun. I wanted to dress up this year but didn't have a party to go to :( Your hair is getting long too! Miss you lots and hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Sean sent me a couple of links on facebook to tell me it was a gremlin. None of us had any idea! So Scarlett was a gremlin that night! Your hair is way over due getting cut. I have an appointment finally on Saturday, and I am going all natural, so it will be lighter brown and shorter. I'm tired of getting it colored! It's too expensive!

    ReplyDelete