Monday, August 15, 2011

This is the Day...

that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it...as long as it stays below 90 degrees!:)

For several weeks, my hot commute home has looked like this:



But today was so beautiful! The temperature didn't make it to 90 degrees and there was no humidity! Now I am ready for fall! Fall is my favorite season of the year, and it's just around the corner. I'm already dreaming of football, gorgeous leaves, and pumpkin spice lattes! I know, I know...I live in Alabama, which means fall truly won't be here until late October, but a girl can dream can't she?

Life has been quiet around here lately. Michael is working a lot to get ready for football season, and I haven't been doing much of anything. I am still trying to figure out couponing. I saved about $40 yesterday with our weekly trip, but I still want to do better. That's about it! We lead boring lives I guess!

I did want to share a couple of pictures I took a few weeks ago when we were in Charlotte for Sean and Caroline's wedding. This was Scarlett's first stay in a hotel, and let's just say she loved it. She felt quite comfortable in the nice bed!


She is such a little diva!


I hope everyone has a great week. Let's hope for some more great weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment