Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life Lately...in Pictures

Photobucket

I would be lying if I said that we have been so busy with lots of fun stuff! It's not true folks. Life has been slow-paced here (for me, not Michael), and it hasn't given me much to write about. Michael, on the other hand, is officially juggling basketball, tennis, track, baseball & softball, so Scarlett and I don't see much of him lately. This is his event schedule for the month of February. I guess busy for him is an understatement!

Photobucket

Our fruit bowl is always full now. I have successfully eaten whole and healthy for the majority of my meals since mid-January. Michael has changed his diet as well, but he cheats more than I do :)! The fast was a great turning point for me, both spiritually and physically, and it proved how shocked you can be when you begin to investigate the ingredients in our food! I feel better than I have in a long time! What we are trying to learn now is the balance between whole foods and busting our budget. This has been extremely difficult, and it's still a work in progress.

Photobucket

This is literally our life lately in pictures. I woke up one day recently and realized we didn't have many pictures of ourselves or our families in our living room. It's so ironic because I take pictures all the time, but I guess I had trouble adding pictures because space is limited in our little place. I have been painting frames, updating pictures, and adding more of them to our living space. I like how the picture displays turned out, and I am enjoying the cozy feel all of our new pictures add.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Friday, I got a nice surprise at work. We were all eating lunch and a flower delivery van pulled up. My friend Tracey was convinced the flowers were from her soul mate Tim Tebow! (That would have been awesome!) But the flowers were for me :)! They are so pretty and smell so good, and the best part is that Michael sent them to me just because he loves me. I was one happy wife!

Photobucket

This is our spoiled fur baby. Have you met her yet? Just in case you forgot...her name is Scarlett, and she is a princess. She gets a daily walk, eats organic food, and sleeps between our pillows every night. This is her resting after a nice walk today in 31 degree weather. She was in heaven, while we were bundled in layers wishing it was 40 degrees warmer! At the end of the day, all that matters is that the baby is happy. Perhaps this is why we have decided not to have children for now. Ha!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 comment: