Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend in Fairhope

This weekend, I traveled with my friend Nicole to Fairhope, AL for her first baby shower! Nicole is married to one of Michael's best friends Chris, and she and I became great friends when we moved to Birmingham. I feel so blessed that she asked me to be a part of this special weekend. Her wonderful parents hosted us and treated us to a delicious dinner on Friday night at the Fairhope Inn and took us on a tour of this sweet Gulf Coast town, including the property where Sweet Home Alabama is filmed, before we left on Sunday. The rest of the weekend was devoted to showering Nicole with all things blue for Baby Boy Arvin who will be debuting April 24th!

Photobucket

Me and Nicole before the shower

Photobucket

Her sister-in-law and sorority sister Meghan came down for the shower.

Photobucket

Nicole and her mom Brenda, who just may be the most excited grandmother ever :)!!! It's so sweet how much she loves her grandson already.

Photobucket

The precious and delicious cake!

Photobucket

The diaper cake. These are such a great idea for a baby shower.

Photobucket

Nicole and Baby A's cube. She was so excited about this gift!

Photobucket

Nicole and me in the gardens at The Grand Hotel at Point Clear

Photobucket

I love these trees!

I cannot believe that Nicole is about to be a mom. I had a wonderful time sharing this experience with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment