Tuesday, November 12, 2013

31 Weeks and One More McBaby Shower

I'm a day shy of 32 weeks, but I figured better late than never sharing my 31 week post!  This was another good week for me and McBaby who was showered once again by our family and friends in Arkansas.  Now it is time to organize and prepare for McBaby's arrival.  I have been in super nesting mode lately, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.  Here are some photos from McBaby's shower last Saturday.

 My wonderful friends from Cabot and Henderson State who came to shower McBaby

 Holly and Lonnie served as hostesses

 Holly and I have been friends for almost 20 years, she was my maid of honor and I was hers.  We have shared many of life's great moments together (how sappy did that sound, ha!)

 Me and my mom aka "Gimmie"

 5 Generations...my great grandmother will be 102 when McBaby arrives.  Very blessed she came!

 Me and Michael's mom Betty...we need to establish a grandma name for you Betty!

My wonderful hostesses who made this day perfect!


How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: Just more than 16 inches long and almost 3.5 pounds. The size of a coconut 
Maternity Clothes: Now that I'm in the third trimester, I am wearing maternity most of the time with the exception of my lounge clothes.  
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: McBaby is moving a lot...I'm starting to think that he/she is developing Michael's personality.  I am enjoying the movement so much, and I love the reminders that he or she is there swimming around.  
Sleep: Better than I thought it would be so far!  
Symptoms: Back pain, more heartburn, trouble bending over and tying my shoes.  
What I miss: I struggle with the low carb diet, and I miss being able to not have to think so hard about what I eat.  
Cravings: Pickles and cheese 
Best Moment this week: Traveling to Arkansas for the last time and getting to be with family and friends
What I am looking forward to: At this point, I'm ready to meet the little guy or gal...but not too soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment