Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Weeks, Showers and a Wedding

This has been a very busy, fun and blessed week.  Last Sunday, our friends Lindsey and Blake threw us a coed baby shower.  We had a wonderful time, and Baby McGreevey was showered with lots and lots of love!


Lindsey did a great job with the decorations


She had these precious onesies made for McBaby.  I love them and can't wait for McBaby to finally put one on announcing we have had a Noah or AnnMarie!


McBaby received so many wonderful presents!


All of our friends who came to the shower!


Love these girls!


Mom and Dad!

This week at work, we celebrated Halloween with a party in the office.  To my surprise, the Halloween party was a disguise for a secret baby shower thrown by my wonderful coworkers.  They were so great about keeping the shower a secret!  The shower was a book theme, and they all got me their favorite books that they read to their children when they were little.  I thought it was the sweetest theme ever, and I can't wait to read the books to our little one.


Opening my books dressed as a mouse :)


I was so happy to get all of these great books!

Last night, we went to a wedding to celebrate my friend Rachel and her fiancé Mason.  The wedding was gorgeous and so much fun!  So many of our friends were there, so it was a wonderful night. I even made it out to the dance floor a few times, but every time I danced with Michael, it seemed he had a little trouble adjusting to my belly.  Ha!


We ended our busy and fun week on a hight note!


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Just more than15.7 inches long and almost 3 pounds. The size of a Head of Cabbage 
Maternity Clothes: Now that I'm in the third trimester, I am wearing maternity most of the time with the exception of my lounge clothes.  Some maternity tops have been too big in the arms and shoulders, so I bought a Medium in a few tops and they seem to work for now.
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: McBaby moves most in the mornings or night.  He/She doesn't move on command that's for sure.  Whenever we are around people and they want to feel him/her kick, our little stubborn baby does nothing.
Sleep: I can't complain!  
Symptoms: A little more tired, and I'm cranky sometimes because I just want to pig out on a piece of cake but can't.  I don't even really like sweets, but I think I want them more lately because I can't have them.   
What I miss: Now that I'm near the end, I miss lots of things.  
Cravings: I could eat pickles all day long...no joke!!!
Best Moment this week: Feeling all the love from everyone who came to our showers or sent us gifts.
What I am looking forward to: We are very close to finishing the nursery, and I can't wait to see it complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment