Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trip to Atlanta!

Sorry it's been so long since I have written anything! I was on vacation for a week and a half, and I got to spend lots of quality time with Michael's family and my mom who came to Birmingham for a week. We shopped a lot of course! I laugh because we used to shop at Dillard's and boutiques and now it's antique stores and flea markets! I actually have more fun bargain hunting with my mom than I ever did all those years at the mall! We also took a trip to Atlanta and visited the Coca-Cola Museum and Georgia Aquarium. This is the second time this year I have visited the aquarium, and it is amazing! It was fun to get to take my mom. We also went to Atlantic Station and IKEA!!! WOW I love that store! I loved everything so much, I am making Michael rent a truck and take me back for Christmas! They have thought of everything for every room and the furniture and decor is so so reasonable. My mom and aunt want to drive back to Birmingham and go back this spring, so I may get to go for the third time soon!

Mom and I in front of the designer bottles at the Coca-Cola Museum

Hanging out on the 2007 American Idol sofa

Mom petting the stingrays

Hanging out with the cute penguins - my favorites!

I loved this picture that my mom took!

No comments:

Post a Comment