Thursday, November 25, 2010

What am I thankful for?

It's officially Thanksgiving Night, and I am writing to the rumble of my full stomach, at least I hope that's why my stomach is rumbling...Michael had the stomach bug yesterday, and I hope it hasn't buzzed my way! Nevertheless, we had a great thanksgiving, and I am so thankful for lots and lots of things! If I do get catch Michael's bug, I am very grateful for a warm bed to be sick in and to have an unlimited source of Gatorade that I know Michael will go out and get me! It's such a small thing, but just think of how awful it would be to get sick and not have a warm place of your own to lie down and recover. I am very thankful for my bed!

I am thankful for the renewed relationship I have with Jesus Christ, and the conviction he has given me to serve Him and others more. I am grateful for the ever-growing purpose in my life! I am thankful for Michael, my best friend and soulmate, who never fails to love me for me. I am thankful for my best friend and beautiful mom. I am thankful for my extended family who have shown so much love towards my mom this past year, and I am thankful for my inherited McGreevey family who came to visit us and spend Thanksgiving with us today!

We are very lucky to be living in this great country where we are able to wake up every day and choose how we want to live each day! Freedom is priceless, and I know I take it for granted!

I am thankful for all of you who read my blog. Thank you for your support and your interest in our lives! I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday and have many things in your life for which you are grateful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment