Monday, November 14, 2011

Picture Day!

This Saturday was picture day for me big time! Michael, Scarlett and I had our pictures taken in the morning by my friend Laura Headley, and I had another photo shoot taken with my LIFE Group at 2:00 pm. I had so much fun, but I was exhausted from all the preparation and smiling!

Michael and I have been together eight years, and with the exception of our wedding day, we have never had our pictures taken professionally. Having our pictures made was Michael's gift to me for my birthday and our 5th anniversary. The morning was perfect, and the leaves were beautiful, so I cannot wait to see how the pictures turned out. I got to see a sneek peak of what will be our Christmas card, and I loved it.

Our LIFE Group leaders gave us a professional photo shoot as a gift to all of us. How amazing are they, to be so thoughtful! 19 of us got all dolled up for a photo shoot at Ross Bridge. Everyone looked so amazing, and we had a great time taking pictures together. After our photo shoot, we headed to our friend Mandi's house for appetizers and hot apple cider. This is one of the professional pictures from our photographer Elizabeth Ann.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment