Sunday, November 20, 2011

You Say It's Your Birthday

Yes, I say it is! Happy Birthday to me! I'm officially 29 and counting, and though I'm inching closer to 30, I guess I don't feel too differently. As a birthday gift to myself, I made sure to enjoy the weekend. I don't know if it's a sign of my age, but enjoying the weekend meant taking on some projects around the house, putting up my Christmas decorations, organizing my guest room closet for the millionth time, and baking muffins and cookies. I did fit in some fun with my girlfriends last night at dinner. Unfortunately, Michael had a busy weekend, but we get to spend 5 straight days together for Thanksgiving!

Right now, I'm enjoying our piece of Christmas. I decorated early this year, but I wanted to come home to Christmas once we get back from our Thanksgiving travels to Pittsburgh. I didn't decorate last year, and I forgot how much I love this time of year.

Photobucket

I fit a lot into a small space, but I love all the color and sparkle!

Photobucket

I love my feathers too! :)

Photobucket

And my huge turquoise ornaments! I LOOOOVE them!!!!

Photobucket

I hung ornaments and snowflakes from our dining room chandalier, and I think it's so pretty. I just refinished the old brass mirror in our dining room, and I love how the heirloom white turned out. The ornaments look so pretty reflecting from the mirror.

I have had a wonderful birthday, but I think I am more excited about Christmas!!! I hope all of you have an amazing Thankgiving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment