Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: 4 inces long and about 2.5 ounces. The size of an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the doctor’s office two weeks ago, I have gained one pound since my first weigh-in.
Maternity Clothes: Thankfully my mom took me shopping for a few maternity pieces.  I haven’t had to wear them yet, but some of my normal clothes are a little snug around the waste.
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: Can’t decide if I occasionally feel flutters or if it’s gas and bloating I am feeling!
Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part.  Still sleeping on my stomach as much as I can.
Symptoms: Occasional nausea and fatigue.  I randomly cry because of all of these hormones
What I miss: An occasional beer and sandwiches
Cravings: Cheese and anything potato.  I eat Greek yogurt every day too!  I prefer salty over sweet foods.
Best Moment this week: Getting the new house organized and painted.  (Don’t worry, we used No VOC paint). Picking out paint swatches for McBaby’s nursery.
What I am looking forward to: Our 19 week appointment.  We aren’t finding out the gender, but I am excited to see McBaby on the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment