Wednesday, July 31, 2013

17 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and about 6 ounces (almost doubling in weight from last week). The size of an onion!
Total Weight Gain: 2 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: No Maternity Clothes just yet, but I'm down to wearing anything that's stretchy.
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: Maybe a little, but I'm not sure.
Sleep: Sleeping well on my back and side...sad to see the stomach sleeping go.
Symptoms: I have felt so much better since the last half of week 16.  My sinuses are clearing up, I have more energy, and I am less nauseous.
What I miss: Beer, coffee, sandwiches, and planning a vacation for the near future.
Cravings: Cheese, potatoes, fruit, and salt & vinegar chips.
Best Moment this week: Getting back in the kitchen and cooking dinner without having the urge to throw up.  Victory!!!
What I am looking forward to: Not being pregnant anymore!  Ha!  I'm looking forward to beginning the nursery project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment