Wednesday, July 24, 2013

16 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: 4 1/2 inches long and about 3.5 ounces. The size of an avocado!
Total Weight Gain: 2 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: No Maternity Clothes just yet, but I'm down to wearing anything that's stretchy.
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Sleeping well, but my doctor told me yesterday that it's time to retire to my side for good.  I'm hoping I will get used to not being able to sleep on my stomach.
Symptoms: Unfortunately I've had issues with sinus congestion this week, and I'm blowing my nose and coughing constantly.  I'm still tired, but my food aversions are almost gone at this point.  I am also using two pillows during work while I sit at my desk.  One is for my tailbone, the other is for my back.  I'm either pregnant or 80!
What I miss: Beer, sandwiches, and my energy
Cravings: I love cheese and salty food, but I don't have any out of the ordinary cravings just yet.  Still loving potatoes.
Best Moment this week: Hearing McBaby's heartbeat yesterday. It sounded like a galloping horse.  It was 158 BPM.
What I am looking forward to: Our 19 week appointment.  We aren’t finding out the gender, but I am excited to see McBaby on the ultrasound.

1 comment:

  1. I loved all those foods with Brayden!!! I think your blessing is a boy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete