Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches long and 13 ounces. The size of a canteloupe
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and stretchy or flowy dresses. I have added dress maternity tops and leggings to my wardrobe. 
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: Lots more movement these days, and I felt hiccups for the first time!
Sleep: Good for now...I wake up once or twice at night, but I can't complain.
Symptoms: I have felt good this week.  
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach or back, the occasional adult beverage, sandwiches, and caffeinated coffee
Cravings: I can't get enough pickles...it's ridiculous!  I also enjoy a lot of ice cream.
Best Moment this week: McBaby now has a crib to sleep in. I received great news at work, and I am going to be able to stay home more with McBaby once he or she arrives. 
What I am looking forward to: Checking things off my never ending baby to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment