Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Never Too Late...

To Cheer for a Team It's September 1, which can mean only one thing
It's 3 days 'til Football Time in Tennessee!







Hands down, college football is my favorite sport, and I love this time of year! There's nothing better than coming together with people from all over the US and enjoying great food and sports together! I especially love it when the weather cools, and we get into the heart of the SEC season when all the major teams play each other. It is so great to me that all of our friends cheer for different teams, but it doesn't matter as long as we are together, having fun, and cheering for the SEC!



I don't know how the VOLS are going to do this year, but I can't wait to head down to LSU and cheer them on! It may be the only game Michael and I can go to this year, so we are both eagerly awaiting October 2. I've never been to LSU, but I hear it's a great time!

The Razorbacks are still close to my heart, and I think they are going to do so well this year. I'll be cheering them on every week too! They deserve a good year!

No matter what team you cheer for, being a fan is fun! It makes life a little bit sweeter!


2010 UT Football Schedule 09/04/10 Tennessee Martin

09/11/10 Oregon 09/18/10 Florida 09/25/10 UAB 10/02/10 at LSU 10/09/10 at Georgia 10/23/10 Alabama 10/30/10 at South Carolina 11/06/10 at Memphis 11/13/10 Mississippi 11/20/10 at Vanderbilt 11/27/10 Kentucky



Cheers to a great football season!





It's Never Too Late to Cheer for a Team



Turn your attention outward.

Find a sport you love.

and a team you admire or pity.

Follow their fortunes.

Get on board

Lend your support.

Give them your passion.

Savour the highs and lows.

Enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. LSU has the meanest fans on the earth. That is a fact... I have had a real severed hog head heaved in my face to prove it...I wish you luck and I hope TN kills um!

    ReplyDelete