Sunday, May 15, 2011

I love Baby Smiles!

We, or I, have had a great weekend! Michael worked a lot but what's new?! :) I admire him so much. He has worked for 15 days straight, and he still comes home happy with a smile on his face. And we still manage to find time to spend together. We haven't spent time doing anything too exciting lately, but we are leaving for Boston in two days, so I've been getting ready for our trip. Yesterday, I spent all day doing laundry and trying to figure out what to pack for what looks like a rainy and cool forecast. Last night we spent the night in, which is so great sometimes. We caught up on Friday Night Lights and ate Chinese take out before heading to bed.

Today, I got my bag packed and cleaned the house. I am so proud of myself because I got a week's worth of clothes in a carry on bag! I've learned over the years that packing lighter is always better, and it sucks to carry around a big suitcase.

Tonight, we got together with all of our friends to celebrate baby Eli. Today, he was christened in Jamie's church, and Eric's mom had us all over for homemade jambalaya and cake to celebrate his big day. Eli is 7 weeks old, and he has grown so much! It is amazing to see how much he changes every time I see him. He is already developing his personality, and he smiles and makes the cutest faces. He is the first baby I have been around so much, and it has been a neat experience.


Mommy and Baby Eli!


He has the biggest blue eyes!


Eli and Aunt Brandi!


I love this picture! He is smiling! So So So Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment