Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby Arvin is A...

Our friends Chris and Nicole Arvin are expecting the arrival of their first little Arvin in April. Last week, we went to their home for their gender reveal party. Their friends and family were so eager to find out what the little peanut is going to be. I think we all ate very quickly, so they would finally cut the gender reveal cake that held the secret to the baby's sex.

Blue Icing Inside = Boy, Pink Icing Inside = Girl.

All of us picked a blue or pink plate based on what we thought the baby was going to be. I was convinced it was a girl, so me and my pink plate waited impatiently for the reveal.

Photobucket

The happy couple holding the secret we were all waiting for!

Photobucket

Notice Mommy has a blue plate....

Photobucket

Hurry Up Already!

Photobucket

Notice Any Clues?

Photobucket

Baby Arvin is a BOY!!! I was so shocked and so happy for them. He is going to be the most handsome boy. He will be loved by so many, and I cannot wait for his arrival in April.

Congratulations Chris and Nicole Arvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment