Friday, December 2, 2011

Family Photos

We got our professional family photos back today, and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. In all, we have 107 to choose from, and I'm up to 24 favorites. My friend Laura with Laura Headley Photography did such an amazing job, and I am so glad we hired her. We have not had our pictures taken professionally other than our wedding day, so I am thrilled to finally have them in my hands. The hard part now is deciding which ones are going up on the wall!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This little girl was the star of the shoot! We have so many great pictures of her!


Photobucket


Photobucket
These pictures were a 5 year anniversary gift to me, so we took this picture on the fifty yard line on the Samford football field to celebrate 5 years together. I think it turned our awesome!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I want to thank Laura Headley for the amazing job she did on our photos. I can't wait to do it again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment