Sunday, December 11, 2011

LIFE Retreat

I attended my first LIFE Retreat this weekend. What an amazing two days that I will hold dear for the rest of my life! The Retreat was a God breathed, life changing but bittersweet experience because retreat weekend only means that the time with my LIFE Group is ending tomorrow when we meet for the last time. I have grown to love these girls, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to form strong bonds with them. I prayed for God to send me godly women to befriend, and he delivered as always!

The retreat lasted two days. It was spiritual, intense and exhausting. I slept for 12 hours last night, which I don't believe has ever happened! I feel so blessed to to be a part of this experience at a time in my life when I needed it. I am in awe of how God continues to reveal himself to me.

Photobucket

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment