Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Beautiful Baby Boys

This past weekend, two of my very good friends from college gave birth to beautiful baby boys!


Britnie Drake gave birth to her first son Dax Garrison Drake on Friday at 11:43 a.m.. Dax weighed 6lbs 5oz, and he was 19.5 inches long. He is already preparing for a football career at Alabama! Britnie and Garrett are the proud parents, and Michael and I have been friends with them for quite a few years. I lived with Britnie for a little while when we were both at Henderson, and I was with her the night she met Garrett for the first time at his apartment in Whispering Oaks! They are a wonderful and fun couple, and I wish them the best with their first baby boy! Congratulation Britnie and Garrett!



Baby Dax



Nicole Bingham gave birth to her second son Everett yesterday morning. He weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. Unfortunately, there were some complications with his delivery, but with everyone's prayers and a great team at Arkansas Children's Hospital, baby Everett is doing well. Nicole has always been a dear friend since I first moved to Arkadelphia. She is my big sis in Alpha Sigma Alpha, and I have some of the best memories of college with her like spring break 2002! We thought we were something back then! She and Kevin are an awesome couple...I don't think she could have met a funnier guy! I had the opportunity to be in their wedding in 2006, and Nicole was also a bridesmaid in our wedding, so they have always both been special to Michael and me. Everett has joined their family of three, and I am sure Jacob is very excited to be a big brother! Congratulations Nicole and Kevin!

Baby Everett


Kevin, Nicole, Jacob, with baby Everett on the way!

Britnie and Nicole, I wish you all the luck in the world as moms! I am so happy for you both! Please keep baby Everett in your prayers, so Kevin and Nicole can get him home quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment