Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why a second blog?

Welcome to my first post of blog #2! Why a second blog you ask? I began blogging in spring of last year when I started getting into photography. I wanted to share the photos I had taken with my friends and family, and I chose to start the blog to keep in touch. I absolutely love taking photos of all the places Michael and I go, but I don't always have my camera with me; therefore, blog posts don't get written if pictures don't get taken. Since it is a photography blog, I feel it is important to include pictures! But sometimes I have a lot to say, or I just want to share with everyone how our lives are going, and I don't always have a picture to go along with my story...so I decided why not start writing a different blog where I actually get to write! Not only is this a good opportunity for me to share my thoughts and let those who love me know what's happening in our lives, it also gives me a great excuse to begin writing again, which is something I have been meaning to do for a very very long time. Most importantly, I find that time keeps going by faster and faster, and I can't remember what I was doing six months ago. It is my intention for this blog to give me the opportunity to record the day to day events of our little lives and to serve as a reminder of how blessed we truly are! So...I hope you will enjoy the "writing" that awaits, and I hope I will interest you with my future posts. Afterall, this is just about a guy, a girl, and a dog. I don't know how interesting it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment