Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Things I Can't Live Without!

Today, it was finally time to tackle some cleaning, and I saved the best for last...my rediculously cluttered closets...yes I had two to take care of. I know many of you are like myself, and we have stuffed our closets to the brim with things we just aren't willing to part with, hopelessly waiting for those few little items we splurged on three years ago to miraculously come back in style.


Thank God, as I have gotten older, my style has edited itself down to be more classic, both in my clothes as well as my home decor, but there are still days that I take a slow look around the house at items I've bought and say to myself, "What on Earth was I thinking!" Everytime I begin to clean out my closets and declutter our apartment, I always realize I could have saved myself a lot of money over the years if I only stuck to the things I could not live without. So just for fun, I decided to make a list of the top 10 things I can't live without in my life. It sounds so much better to say there are 10 things in life I could not live without (Michael, Scarlett, water, my job, soap, and a roof over my head don't count), but I can't seem to narrow it down to less than 12, and I can think of a few more must haves I could sneak into my list, but I'll refrain.

So...here we go, these are the top 12 items, in no particular order, I could not part with if I had to get rid of everything!

1. Moisturizer
2. Jif Peanut Butter
3. Nikon D80 Camera

4. Banana Republic Trench
5. Over-the-Knee Boots
6. Almonds
7. Citizen Jeans
8. Internet
9. Metallic flat sandals
10. TV
11. Workout Outfit (including shoes)
12. Coffee

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see my name mentioned. But I know you couldn't live without me.

    ReplyDelete