Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Wagner is A.....

Tonight, our friends Jamie and Eric invited us over for their official announcement of Baby Wagner's sex! Michael had to work, but I have been so excited to find out what they are having, so I wasn't going to miss it! Many of my friends have had babies, but Eric and Jamie are the first mom and dad to be that I have had the opportunity to be around during the entire pregnancy. I am pretty excited about it all because I am still trying to figure out if I want anything to do with being a mom. I wish Michael could have been there because it really was neat to watch the dvd of the ultrasound. I can't imagine how awesome it would be if the child was my own! From the moment Jamie told me she was pregnant, I knew they were having a boy. Maybe it's because I couldn't imagine them with anything but a little boy! So I put on my blue jacket for "Team Baby Boy" and headed over there to find out who baby Wagner is going to be!


Jamie pointing out the baby parts with the two new grandma's!


This is so awesome to me! Baby Wagner is only 18 weeks old, and you can see so many features!





And Now For The Big Moment!

YAY! It's a Boy!


Jamie and Ms. Jean were calling everyone to deliver the official news! The proud parents, Eric and Jamie! Me and Jamie...I think she was trying to trick us by wearing pink!
On April 7, the world will welcome baby Elijah Paul Wagner! I can't wait until he is here, and I get to spoil something other than Scarlett Belle! Good Luck Jamie and Eric! I am so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment