Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Scarlett Belle!

Today is Scarlett Belle's 3rd Birthday! I can't believe she has been in our lives for 3 years already, and I hate that it has gone by so quickly! Our lives would not be the same without this precious ball of fur. We love her so much!

Me trying to get the birthday girl to cooperate for a photo!

She's not happy about it, but I got one. Check out the next picture of the two of us when we just got her. She was so precious!

Me and my little baby!

Here are some pictures of Miss Scarlett Belle from when she was a little puppy until now. I really can't believe how quickly time has passed by!








2 comments:

  1. First, she really is a cute little girl! Happy Birthday Scarlett! Second- its so funny, i have a photo of bella so similar to yours- i'm wearing the pink alpha sig shirt though, and she's in my right arm- too funny! Third- since when are you a brunette?! Lol! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love our dogs! I became a brunette on Saturday! Wanted something different, and I am actually really liking it!

    ReplyDelete