Friday, September 23, 2011

Frugal Friday!

There are many words to describe me and "fashionista" is probably not one of them! I can blame this on several things...I am way too frugal to buy trendy clothes every season, I prefer classics that I can wear forever, and I don't possess the required physique to wear most fashion forward clothes. With that being said, I think I know how to look good, and I stick to the classics I love and add trendy items by way of accessories. Maybe one day I will have all the money in the world to spend on my wardrobe, but until that time comes, I'll keep shopping with a budget in mind. This is my style on a $50 or less budget! If you want to check out a true fashionista, head on over to my friend L.A.'s blog.




Weekend Wardrobe on a Budget

Weekend Wardrobe on a Budget by brandimcgreevey featuring metal jewelry

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I miss you and your classic style :)

    ReplyDelete