Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's GAME DAY!

It's finally that time of year that we all look forward to! The 2011 College Football Season has officially started! I would give anything to be in Neyland Stadium tonight cheering on the VOLS, but it looks more like I am going to be sitting in front of the tv tonight instead. Michael kicks off his season at Samford against Georgia Southern today. I don't see him too much these days, and there is no chance of that changing until the season is over.

It doesn't matter if I'm laid up on the couch watching football or yelling my face off in the stadium, I love this time of year! The VOLS are who I cheer for first, but I will always love the Razorbacks. The Hogs have a chance to play a winning season again, and I can't wait to see what both teams can do this year!

I'm just happy to decorate my front door with a little team spirit!

Photobucket

It's nothing special, but I think it's cute! Just wait 'til I pull out next year's wreath when I have a year of crafting under my belt :)!

Cheers to a fun and exciting football season! I hope this year proves to be exciting as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment