Monday, December 9, 2013

35 Weeks


How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Just more than 18 inches long and almost 5 1/4 pounds. The size of a honeydew melon 
Pregnancy Weight Gain: 14 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity most of the time with the exception of my lounge clothes.  Luckily, I'm still able to wear most of my oversized sweaters and cardigans.  I need to give up the sweatpants.  The other night, we were planning to go run errands and Michael said, "you aren't wearing sweatpants are you."  I got the hint for sure ;)
Gender: Not finding out!  
Movement: McBaby moves a lot these days...
Sleep: Better than I thought it would be so far! I'm averaging 8-10 hours a night, and I am taking advantage of sleep as much as I can. 
Symptoms: I'm experiencing more joint and groin pain and can tell some of my bones are separating.  I am waddling a little more lately.  One night, I felt pretty ill and was having nausea and Braxton Hicks contractions, but I have felt good since then.
What I miss: I miss lots of things.  Sleeping on my stomach, eating without heartburn, eating dessert without worrying, wine and beer on occasion, sushi, and Jersey Mike's subs.  
Cravings: Everything!  I wake up wanting a million things I can't have, and it is no fun!
Best Moment this week: Finishing the nursery
What I am looking forward to: The holidays, so I can spend some time with Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment