Friday, May 14, 2010

Bad Bad Scarlett!

Look at this little girl! Isn't she the most precious dog you have ever seen? So classy that she was bread for English Royalty...considered one of the most coveted breeds...the perfect little girl!

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Scarlett is so bad!

With Michael's family in town, we all decided to go to the park this morning. Sean, Caroline and Betty were at the tennis courts and Michael and I were starting a game of HORSE on the basketball courts, which was a really great moment for us since I never ever play sports with him. We thought we could trust Scarlett to run around without a leash because she usually stays close to us. She was being so good until.......well, until she caught a whiff of something too enticing to make her listen to her watchful parents who were calling her to come and whistling at her to quit running away! She couldn't be stopped and then she did it!

She began to roll and roll and roll and her beautiful white fur turned brown and browner and browner! I ran after her then the smell hit me in the face and almost knocked me over. Yes, our beautiful baby girl had just taken a liesurely roll in human poop! Yes...a big pile of human shit!
Our family park time was needless to say INTERRUPTED as we wrapped her in a shirt and towel and I transported her home, trying not to throw up. I don't even clean toilets people, and I am getting ready to clean human feces off my dog!

The worst part is that she loved every minute of it!

Here's the bad girl now after her bath!

3 comments:

  1. What's worse than this? That it wasn't the first time she's done it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats disturbing is to think of the person that deposited the poop there in the first place!!! gross!

    Look at that adorable face! I bet you didn't stay mad at her for too long. I know I can never stay mad at my Blu' for too long she gives me those sad eyes and it's all over

    ReplyDelete
  3. before i get to Scarlett, who in their right mind uses the bathroom near a park? are there no bathrooms in ya'lls parks? i thought Arkansas was backward. i mean even a smelly outhouse is better than hunchin' in the woods.

    poor Scarlett was just putting on perfume, and was most likely thinking you guys would love it! needless to say i laughed harder than i have all day..thank you for the break! i just thought i was havin' a shitty day.

    ReplyDelete