Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our 4th Anniversary!

Michael and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary today! Four years of marriage, and it's really been great! I hope that the rest of our lives together will be just as wonderful. Though we have been married for four years, we have been together for 6 1/2 years. When I look back, I can't believe how quickly the years have flown by. We have been very lucky because we have had so much fun together and have shared many amazing opportunities in many different places.



I thought it would be fun to post some pictures highlighting the fun we have had together. There are a lot of pictures! I still wanted to add more, but I finally made myself stop.



Our first spring break together, 2004


Summer 2004, almost a year of dating!


Greek Olympics when we were both dictators!




Alpha Sigma Alpha Formal 2004 Arkansas Tailgating 2005
Michael's Graduation from Henderson a week before our wedding in 2006


Our Big Day four years ago! A stop in Charleston, SC on our southeastern US roadtrip, 2006



Hanging out in Arkadelphia for Henderson Homecoming 2006

Soon after we arrived in Australia, 2007


Caulfield Cup Horse Races in Melbourne, Australia



Cheesy I know...but it was our trip to the Great Barrier Reef!


A stop on our roadtrip - New South Wales, Australia


One of our first family photos, spring 2008



Our first night out in Knoxville, TN, summer 2008


Biltmore Estate for our birthdays in 2008.


UT Football 2009!!! My Birthday Celebration 2009!
Chick-Fil-A Bowl New Year's Eve 2009! McGreevey Field Dedication in Katy, TX, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Y'all are too cute! What did you end up doing? I am guessing Nashville did not work out, especially with the flood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the midst of packing up for Birmingham, we decided to forgo a trip and stayed in Knoxville for a very nice dinner. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete