Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My First Blogger Award!

Last week, I was nominated for my first Blogger Award! Super Exciting, huh? I think so!!! I am very grateful for the chance to write this blog, and I am even more grateful for all of my awesome readers, especially you Squashy's Girl who nominated me for this awesome award!

As part of receiving this award, I have to tell you seven things about myself. I love the South and I plan to never ever leave! How could anyone resist a charming Southern accent, SEC Football, fried chicken & sweet tea, and big hair? At this point in my life, I plan to only be a mother to many fur babies even though I can't convince Michael to let Scarlett have a little brother any time soon. Hands down, my all time favorite candy is Sweetarts. I'm not picky, I like the chewy ones in the packs of four and the hard ones that come in the roll equally as much. I created my first real piece of literature at age twelve when I was asked to write my grandmother's Eulogy. The thing that annoys me the most is people who wait until the last minute to merge when a lane is closing only to make the rest of us who know how to follow directions come to a complete stop because some nice guy lets you and your fellow bad drivers go in front of him! I get my feelings hurt too easily, but I am learning to toughen up in my old age! I am obsessed with decorating (which sucks because I'm poor), but if I had lots of money, I would spend it on designing that house we are going to eventually own one day. Once I do have this opportunity, you can bet that every room will have something lime green in it.


I also need to nominate other bloggers for The Beautiful Blogger award as well. A few of the blogs I would like to nominate have already been awarded, which leads me to think I am part of a close circle of blog friends. Here are the two I am really proud to nominate: I would like to nominate Tara, Tina, and Laura of The 3 Sisters Blog. They are witty, funny, and extremely talented.


I love my girl Alice at Smile Alice Smile. She may be one of the funniest bloggers I have had the pleasure of reading. Kudos to her for getting a new job, but it's taken her away from the blogosphere. I really miss reading her posts as often as I used to!


Receiving this award was really awesome, and I am so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you...my first award nomination! You are too sweet! You totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete