Thursday, May 13, 2010

Short and Sweet

I'm low, low, low on time because I am trying to cram a million things in before heading to Michael's graduation this afternoon! He is graduating with his master's in sports administration from the University of Tennessee today, and his family has come to Knoxville to celebrate with us. After his graduation, we are heading to Litton's, Knoxville's famous burger joint.

Look for pictures of the celebration very soon! Hopefully, life will calm down a little and I'll be able to write more! I doubt it...

Also, I just found out I got nominated for my first blog award...so excited! More on that very shortly. But I am extremely honored! Thanks Squashy's Girl!

2 comments:

  1. tell michael i said...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    oh and you too! you deserve it. i am sure everyone who reads your blog will agree with me..at least, they better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told Michael congratulations, so this is for you CONGRATULATIONS on your nomination. I have always thought you have a talent for writing. You need to start that book you always talked about writing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete