Thursday, February 25, 2010

WINTER...I'm over it!

Okay...last weekend spoiled me! The weather was absolutely perfect, but now I'm back to freezing my behind off! Every day I wake up thinking, "Is winter ever going to pass?" There seems to be no end in sight, and like many of you, I am so over the cold these days!

Here are the Top 10 Reasons why I HATE WINTER
1. Dealing with dry, pale skin
2. The hot water in the shower barely lasts ten minutes
3. Heating up my car before leaving for work is a pain
4. Squeezing myself into a million layers just to take
Scarlett outside
5. My favorite vegetables and fruits are out of season
6. People are generally less friendly and very moody
7. The days are shorter
8. There are no flowers
7. Fresh air is an afterthought because it's COLD
8. I get fatter
9. Snow is nice...but once or twice is good enough
10. My social life gets traded in for hibernating on the couch in warm, comfy clothes

I'm so ready for spring, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment