Monday, April 4, 2011

Trip to Arkansas

I traveled to Arkansas this weekend to spend some time with my girlfriends in Hot Springs to celebrate my friend Andrea's bachelorette party. I planned a few extra days in AR to spend with my family as well. I arrived Thursday afternoon, and my mom and I hopped in her car and headed to the mall to do what we do best! On Friday, we got up early and headed to the salon. My mom got her hair cut and highlighted, and I had my hair lightened for the second time since I went darker. It feels nice to be blonde again! Later on, we headed to the ball fields to watch my cousin's son play his first game of baseball this season. This was an experience! I was highly amused by the game because the boys were so fun to watch, but I could have killed some of the parents. It is a shame how some of the parents yell at their kids and get so serious about the game. I thought playing ball was supposed to be fun! After the game, my family and I went to my favorite place to eat when I come home. I love US Pizza, and I make sure I eat it every time I am in Arkansas. I've been eating there since I was a baby!
Me and the baseball star!

On Saturday, I headed to Hot Springs to celebrate my friend Andrea's bachelorette party. Andrea was my college roommate for three years. We pledged ASA together, and she was in our wedding five years ago. I am so glad I got to see her and all of our best friends this weekend, and I am so happy for her! We stayed in a beautiful condo on the lake, and we celebrated with a fun lingerie shower in the afternoon before heading to dinner on Saturday night.


Me and the beautiful bride at the shower!


It was so great to see so many of my friends this weekend. We don't get to see each other enough, but when we do, it's so much fun!



I haven't seen Britnie in three years! We also lived together for a while, and I was so happy she could come to the shower. I also got to see her son Dax who is such a little looker!




Dax is a man on the move, especially when there are so many pretty girls around! I barely got this picture with him! I wish you could see his beautiful eyes!



I love me some Nicole! :)



We all went out to eat on Saturday night before going out. I love this picture of all of us. I am very blessed with some amazing and beautiful friends!


On Sunday, I hung out with my mom and we watched a million episodes of Real Housewives! I was tired, and I knew I had to get up early this morning to drive home, so we ordered in and vegged out on the couch. I love just chilling out with my mom!


I had an awesome weekend, but I am glad to be home with my favorite person in the world! Michael made me a delicious welcome home dinner, and we took Scarlett on a walk. It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment