Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Never Too Late...

To Dance This weekend, I had two awesome opportunities to shake my booty! On Saturday night, my friend Elizabeth and I saw Mama Mia at the Tennessee Theatre. What an amazing show! Nothing I say could ever do this musical justice, but the music is so good you can't help dancing and singing the whole time and the actors are so dang funny! If you ever have the chance to see this show, GO!

My sweet husband made us dinner before the show. We had homemade eggplant parmesan!


On our way to the show! I know I wasn't supposed to, but I snuck a picture of the cast at the end.
On Sunday, Elizabeth and I got together again for the first-ever YMCA Zumbathon in Knoxville. I first started doing Zumba when we lived in Hot Springs, Ar and Elizabeth has been doing it as long as I have known her. Though we haven't taken classes in a while, we signed up for the Zumbathon because it was a great way to have fun, work out, and raise money for charity. So on Sunday from 2-4 pm we danced 'til we dropped with two straight ours of Zumba and helped raise money for the YMCA Change A Life Charity. It was a lot of fun, and I was so happy this morning when I wasn't as sore as I expected!


Elizabeth and I are looking pretty good after sweating for two hours!

1 comment: