Friday, April 16, 2010

Michael's Makeover!!!

Last night, Michael took FOREVER in the bathroom! I was so tired, and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, but no, hubby decides he wants to shave and shower at the last minute. Not a big deal except for the fact that our upstairs bathroom is tiny, with little more than a pedestal sink for both of us to share. If one of us is in the bathroom, the other one is not allowed. Ahhh I can't wait for the day when we graduate to a master suite with double sinks! So I sat patiently on the bed watching HGTV while Michael groomed himself last night, and all I could think of was, "What is he doing in there?" Seriously, I watched an hour of TV before I got the chance to enter the domain. Finally, I'm brushing my teeth and washing my face while Michael finishes up his shower. I'm all ready for bed, Michael gets out of the shower, and reveals to me what took him so long. Behold his tansformation!

To torture me, he says he is not going to shave it off for a few days in hopes that some of the hair will fill in at the top! I look like I'm married to one of the members of The Village People!


At least I get to share my life with a man who has an unbelievable sense of humor! But I can't keep a straight face when I look at him!

5 comments:

  1. he went for the biker look too. i think i would have chose the cowboy. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the time my hubs purposely grew his hair long so he could cut it into a mullet. We cut it, took pics and then cut it into a normal style. He didn't leave the house with the mullet, thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's done that same look before! Only he kept it a lot longer than a few days. Gotta love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is pretty horrendous, but funny! I'm just glad he shaved it after a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete