Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Caught by the TV Camera!

On Monday night, Michael and I went to the Samford Women's Basketball Team NCAA Selection Party. The women are 2011 Southern Conference Champions, and this is their first trip to the tournament. I think it's exciting that Michael gets to be a part of Samford Athletics history, and I am glad I got to go to the Selection Party with him. All the local news media were there interviewing the basketball coach during the party, and one reporter just happened to be interviewing the coach while Michael and I were in the background. You can't really see me until the end, but you can definitely see Michael. And it is FUNNY!!! His boss Grant has the cutest little girl named Maggie, and she loves to flirt with Michael. Well...the video shows Michael flirting right back, and even though he realizes he is on camera and tries to get out of the way, you can see him the whole time. If you want to see my goofy husband, check out the Samford Selection Party! On a different note, how is everyone doing with the one or more things you have given up for Lent? I gave up candy and sweets and Michael gave up sweets, cokes and sweet tea. Luckily, it hasn't been too hard for me, but I think Michael is struggling a little bit. He keeps counting down the days! Last night, he said "7 days down, only 33 to go!" I am pretty sure he was addicted to sugar! Giving up something is so simple, and it is irrelevant to give up sweets when I know all that Jesus gave up for me. But whenever I want some candy or a piece of chocolate, it feels so good to be reminded of the many blessings God has given me! Let's just hope Michael will survive :)! I hope you are all having a great week! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment