Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Tillmans come to Birmingham!

Our good friends from Henderson, Richard and Lacey Tillman and baby Asher, came to visit us yesterday. They now live in Savannah, GA, while the rest of their family is in Arkansas. Birmingham is halfway between, so Richard and Lacey and her parents met in Alabama and stayed with us. This was our first time to see their sweet little boy Asher!

My experience with babies is very limited, but I was very impressed by this little boy! He is so precious and sweet, and he is very, very happy! Lacey and Richard say that he sleeps 12 hours a night and takes naps during the day. Now that's my kind of baby!

In the 20 hours we spent with Asher, I found out that he is definitely a daddy's boy, and he loves balls, stairs, and puppies! He kept running to his daddy and to his grandpa, but he also loved Michael too. I really liked this picture of him and Michael playing together.

Asher loved Scarlett. He kept walking around pointing at her and saying "puppy, puppy." He hugged her all night long when she would let him, and he would rub his sweet little face against hers. I don't think Scarlett knew what to think of him though. I believe she was a little jealous!


Big lick from the Puppy!

Asher and his daddy Richard! He looks so much like his daddy.



Oh yeah...Asher also loves food! He didn't get those cute chubby cheeks eating Cheerios! This morning, I caught him giving Scarlett a piece of bacon his mommy had just given him. Scarlett warmed up to Asher really quick after that! She was his little buddy because she likes food too!


Scarlett begging for a pancake!


Everyone left around 11 a.m. and headed back home. I didn't want to see them go, but just 20 hours around a baby, and me and Scarlett were pooped! We took a little afternoon nap together, and I think she was happy to have her mommy to herself!


I am so glad Richard, Lacey, and Asher got to visit us this weekend. And just in case your wondering...we did not catch baby fever even though Asher was a little convincing!

No comments:

Post a Comment