Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scarlett Goes to Work

Recently, I told you how I have been blessed with a really great job. Just when I thought I was going to have to tough it how at a job every day that I hated, I was given the opportunity to work for a really great company who took a chance on a girl with no accounting experience. Today, I love my job even more!

Late yesterday, our real estate agent called to ask if we would be able to show the house. We really need to sell this house, but I really don't want Scarlett in the house while we are trying to sell it. It's pretty common that babies are allowed to join their mommas in my office (yes, they are that flexible!), and I hoped they would make an exception for Scarlett, my little fur baby!

No problem! My boss said I could bring her anytime!

So today Scarlett joined me in the office. It was nice having her around, but I doubt I will make a habit of it. She's spoiled, but not that spoiled!

Here are some pictures of our fun day at the office.

She slept most of the morning!
Chilling out looking out of the window in my tiny, but cozy office!

She was so good today, and she chilled out on her pillow most of the time.

I wonder if she hopes that we will show the house more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment