Friday, March 19, 2010

7 Days 'til Take-Off

7 days from now, I will be hanging out in Houston, TX. I am very, very excited about this trip to Texas. I’ve never been to Houston, but I’ve heard rumors from the McGreevey boys that this city has some of the best Mexican food I will ever eat. I can’t wait to be sipping a margarita in the sun! I’m ready to see the house Michael grew up in and meet some of his friends from way back when. Most of all, I am ready to see that field get named after Kevin McGreevey. What I’m not so excited about is the ever so looming plane ride I have to take in 7 days. Shouldn’t we have time machines in 2010? I guess I’m as prepared as I’ll ever be. I’ve got my special “plane-worthy” play list, complete with Journey, Def Leppard, and Madonna hits, on the ipod. I’ve got my outfits planned out, and my last Twilight book is packed and ready to read (I know…I’m the only girl left who hasn’t read the series in less than 4 days). I was saving it for a special occasion! All my bags are packed, and I’m ready to go…and the anxiety begins. P.S. thoughts & prayers over the next 7 days will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment