Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Never Too Late...

To Get Fit

I'm keeping this one short and sweet!

Went to the doctor yesterday for a physical...nurse told me I gained 5 pounds...I freaked out a little but acted cool...no it's not cool...I've gotta do something fast!

Starting Today, I will really do my arm, leg, and ab exercises that I promised I would do a few posts ago. I'm such a slacker!

It's Never Too Late to Get Fit...

Think of yourself as a 'street' athlete. (ha ha)
Start slowly...but start.
Set your own, personal goals. (3 times a week for me)
Think how long it's taken to get unfit.
Walk one block, jog one block.
Swim half a lap, paddle half a lap.
Keep increases gradual, and manageable.
Be proud as you progress.
Never be afraid to ask for help. (hint hint readers)

Now only if I could look like her!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment