Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brain Mush


Whoa!!! Can you say jet lag...without the jet! I don't know if it's because I drove the 8 hours to and from Arkansas all by myself or because I am really trying to kick my coffee habit, but I'm just beyond tired today. I have had so much trouble getting back into the swing of things, and I know I promised you yesterday I would tell you all about my trip, but it's not going to happen folks. I have a major case of brain mush that may require a vacation from my vacation.

There's hope though because the weather forecast calls for a rainy and cool weekend (go figure), so I promise I will have a grand post on this site as well as some new pics on November Photography.


I just talked to Michael who got back into town from his very own spring break trip in Charleston, SC, this evening. I haven't seen him since Saturday, which seems like an eternity. I'm meeting him for dinner, and I can't wait. Now if we can only decide where to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment